1. It is a white or off-white powder with a relative density of 1.77 and a refractive index of 1.521. It decomposes at 235°C. It is easily soluble in water, the aqueous solution is acidic, insoluble in ethanol and acetone, and has hygroscopicity.
2. Ammonium sulfate contains two nutrient elements, nitrogen and sulfur. It is mainly used as nitrogen fertilizer and is also one of the important sulfur fertilizers. Ammonium sulfate is mainly from by-products in the industrial field.
3. The molecule of ammonium sulfate contains the anion SO4-, which is difficult to be adsorbed by soil particles. The crop absorbs more ammonium ions, so that SO4- remains in the soil. Therefore, ammonium sulfate is a typical physiological acid fertilizer and is suitable for partial alkaline. soil.
【Scope of application】:
1. It can be directly used as chemical fertilizer, and can also be used to manufacture compound fertilizer, potassium sulfate, ammonium chloride, ammonium persulfate, etc. It also has certain uses in food, textile, leather, medicine and rare earth mining industries.
2. As a chemical fertilizer, it has a wide range of applications and does not contain harmful components such as chlorine and biuret. It is suitable as a raw material for compound fertilizers. It is more suitable for sulfur-deficient soil and alkaline soil. It is suitable for sulfur-loving crops such as citrus, soybean, sugarcane, The yield increase effect of sweet potato, peanut and tea is more obvious.
1. It is mainly used as a fertilizer for agricultural, forestry and vegetable crops. It is suitable for alkaline soil, but it is best to be used as top dressing. Generally, the application rate is 15-20 kg per 667 square meters. The product is easily soluble in water and has relatively little hygroscopicity, which is convenient for storage and use.
2. It can be used as base fertilizer, top dressing and seed fertilizer. Be careful not to use too much when using as seed fertilizer. No matter in paddy field or dry field, ammonium sulfate should be applied deeply.
3. It should be noted that ammonium sulfate is a physiological acid fertilizer, and appropriate amount of lime or organic fertilizer should be applied in acid soil or when it is applied several times in a row on the same plot.